A HNW family living in Mayfair, W1J, London are looking for a weekend nanny to join their family. This is a part time role, but the family will pay very well for the right level of long-term support. This role will be only for 30 weekends a year as the family go away during the children' holidays.
- Salary is flexible and negotiable depending on background and experience.
- 30 Weekends worked (Term Time Only)
- The family are happy to pay between £180-300 gross per day / £360-£600 per weekend / £10,800-£18,000 gross per year, for the 30 weekends worked - and will adjust for very experienced candidates.
- Fully Employed
- Paid Holidays
A busy family with a fully staffed household (over 16 members of staff in the property). They have a full time nanny, Monday to Friday, and also a full time live in nanny who works Wednesday through to Monday. They have three children, 5, 8 and 10 years old. The three children speak fluent English, and all attend full time school. Due to the nature of the high net worth family and the household, they are always busy, with activities and schedules, and the family now need another weekend nanny to support the existing nanny who works at the weekend.
- Care of the children around the other nannies, you should be playful, fun and willing to engage with them
- Continue to execute the child’s regular schedule as set out by the weekday nanny and the other weekend nanny and develop this as the children's needs change. You should be experienced with working in multi-sibling households.
- Provide innovative and fun educational and intellectual stimulation - from visits to the park and local clubs/classes to arts/crafts/gardening/baking at home.
- Assist with school homework.
- The care type may be a mixture of shared and sole charge; the parents will be around at the weekend, and the other weekend nanny will be working alongside you, so you should be flexible and willing to adjust to their schedule. You should be a good team player.
- Ongoing household maintenance such as loading/emptying dishwasher, cleaning kitchen surfaces, making children’s beds, tidying up toys etc. Although no housekeeping, you should be tidy and efficient and help clear up after the children.
- Great attitude and energy, with positive spirit and outlook. You should be happy to work every weekend (apart from when you have holidays).
This is a live out role so no accommodation would be provided unless you are asked to provide an overnight proxy-parenting (if the family are away without the children). The family home is in Mayfair, W1J, London
Saturday and Sunday, either 7am - 5pm or 8am - 6pm. A 10 hour day worked on each day. You should be flexible to do overnight, proxy-parenting if agreed in advance, but this will not be that regular as they have a live in nanny on the weekend already. This role will be only for 30 weekends a year as the family go away during the children' holidays.
You should speak an excellent level of English.
- Significant experience in a similar role is required.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be comfortable working on their own as well as alongside the children’s parents.
- Soft, gentle and positive nature is essential; the ideal candidate will be caring and loving.
- Very proactive, energetic and responsible individual, who prides themselves on integrity and loyalty.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Discretion and flexibility are essential.