An international family are looking for a part time weekend Housekeeper to work in their countryside home just outside of Henley, Oxfordshire. You must have a full driving licence.
This is a part time position for a housekeeper to look after the family and their friends (up to 8 adults) when they are at their country home at the weekends. They need to prepare the house on Friday for the family and then tidy once the family leaves on Sunday evening/ Monday. This is a four bedroom house, with no pets.
General duties (but not limited to)
- When family arrives, take bags to rooms, unpack and organise belongings. Lay-up tables and provide table service at meal times.
- Cleaning, dusting and hoovering of house.
- Keep all cupboards, drawers tidy and organised.
- Washing, ironing, folding and putting away the family's personal clothing and bedding.
- Fetching, preparing drinks, snacks and anything else required as and when requested.
- Coats, shoes and any other items to be cleaned/brushed and put away correctly.
- Taking out the bins.
- Shopping and errands.
- Answer phone/door.
- Deal with deliveries and contractors if required.
- Operation of security system.
- Cleaning, maintenance of household machinery e.g washing machine and report faults to the managing agent.
This is a live out position so no accommodation is offered. You should to be able get to the property which is located on the outskirts of Henley.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with the possibly of Monday depending on the family schedule. Working hours 8am-5pm.
You should speak a good level of English.
You must have previous experience working in a private household as a housekeeper, be really organised and work independently. You must be able to drive.
Between £12-16net per hour depending on experience