A warm and down to earth family based in Ealing, London W3 are looking for a professional experienced nanny to travel with them on holiday to Mallorca and spend a week with them prior to travel in London. You must be available for the whole booking 16th September 2019 to 5th October 2019.
- £14 – £20 gross per hour depending on experience. (Approximately £2268 - £3240 for the full booking)
- 16th to 20th September 2019 5 days in London (9am to 6pm).
- 23rd September to 5th October 2019 13 days in Mallorca with the family (9am to 6pm).
- All flights, meals and accommodation in Mallorca
A family of three, with one 11 month old daughter, and one baby on the way who live in Ealing, London W3. The family are very hands on and involved in their daughter’s life and routine, the little girl has a nanny who cares for her normally but unfortunately is unable to travel with them over this period. An active and outdoor family, you should be happy with both shared care and sole charge.
A mixture of shared care and sole charge. The family would like you to spend some time with them in London before they go away so that the little girl is comfortable with you.
The family are very active and enjoy being outside and are looking for someone caring, gentle and athletic. The family will be going rock climbing and to the beach. You should enjoy being outside and active, walking and be a confident swimmer. All nursery duties for the little 11 month old girl. Playing with her, taking her to the beach and activities. Preparing meals for the little girl and clearing away after the little girl and yourself. They are looking for someone who can be flexible and adapt to their needs.
You will fly out independently of the family to meet them in Mallorca so you should be confident traveling on your own.
The family are keen to find the right person to support them over their holiday.
- The family live in Ealing, London, W3. This is a live out role for the first part in London 16th to 20th September 2019, so you should be able to easily commute and ideally within an easy commute time.
- In Mallorca you will be provided with your own private hotel room close to where the family are staying.
- 16th to 20th September 2019, 5 days, in London 9am to 6pm - The family can be a bit flexible about this.
- 23rd September to 5th October 2019, 13 days in Mallorca with the family 9am to 6pm with flexibility to provide babysitting if required. You will be expected to work every day.
You should speak English to a good level.
A full driving licence would be an advantage.
Enjoy being outside, being active and able to swim.
Confident travelling internationally independently.
Professional experience of caring for young children.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible
Starting 16th September 2019