This is a temporary three-month contract with the opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
- £60,000 - £80,000 gross per year
- Rota position (2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
- Live in accommodation will be provided for your working weeks
A professional family of five who live in the Notting Hill, London, W10. They have a fully staffed household and no pets. They are looking for an experienced Rota Nanny who has great experience working in a formal household with multiple children.
The ideal Nanny would be someone who is able to properly stimulate G6, B4 and start their educational development, teach manners/etiquette, led by example, discreet, well presented, a team player as this is a fully staffed household and the Rota Nanny will work alongside another Nanny/Housekeeper. Uniforms would be provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- care for the children,
- organise activities relevant to the age of the child/children,
- develop them through stimulation;
- being creative and imaginative to develop the children socially, physically and educationally,
- bring knowledge of how to develop a child as well as taking care of their nutritional and health needs.
- show a reasonable degree of flexibility, undertaking any tasks reasonably assigned and to work effectively as a team with the other nannies in order to ensure the smooth running of the household.
- help with the housekeeping upon request in good cooperation with other staff in the house, including cooking for the children, tidying their rooms and taking care of their laundry when needed.
The family home is in the Notting Hill, London, W10. This is a Rota role and you will live in during your 2 working weeks. You will have private accommodation of your own floor, bedroom and bathroom
- 7 days a week, 24-hour cover, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- During your two weeks on you will work 7am-7pm but will be expected to be on call overnight should the children need your assistance.
You should either speak fluent French or Spanish. You should also have a good level of English.
You should be an experienced and enthusiastic nanny, with a positive attitude. You should have experience in working for high net worth, formal households. You should have a driving licence to apply for this role.
The family are interviewing now for the right candidate. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.