A family of five, who are visiting Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 for 3 months, are looking for several Temporary Housekeepers to work in their beautiful property. This is a live in or out role. This booking is from 15th October 2022 – 5th January 2023.
- £3,500 - £4,000 gross per month for the temporary booking
- Private accommodation can be provided if you choose to live in for the booking
- Working 5 days per week, 40 hours per week
- Overtime paid in addition
The family of five have a beautiful property in Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 where they will be visiting for 3 months from 15th October 2022 – 5th January 2023. The family are very private so are looking for housekeepers who can blend in and be discreet. They have no pets in the household. They will be looking to also hire a temporary chef and a butler so no cooking will be involved in your housekeeping duties.
You will ensure the home is kept organised clean and tidy, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures and cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops and sinks. Sweeping and vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors and emptying bins. Along with the other temporary housekeepers, you will be responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of the family home.
You will be responsible for making beds and changing linens as well as all laundry and ironing for the family during the booking. You should be happy to run errands for the family when needed, including grocery shopping.
This role is in Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37. This is a live in or a live out role. If you live out you should be in easily commutable distance and be able to commit to the full booking. If you live in you will be provided with private accommodation on the grounds of the property.
- Working 5 days per week on a rota with the other housekeepers so that the weekends are covered.
- You will be contracted to 40 hours per week but should be flexible on the start and finish times, this will be agreed in advance to be fair to all of the housekeepers. Some days you may work a split shift.
- Any hours worked over the 40 hours will be paid in addition as an overtime rate.
You should speak a good level of English
You should have good previous experience as a housekeeper and must have high attention to detail. You should be discreet and have good communication skills.
The client is interviewing now for the right person to start on 15th October 2022. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.