A couple living in Belgravia, London, SW3, are looking for a Temporary Housekeeper to work for their beautiful property. This is a live out role. This booking is to start ASAP and will end around March 2023.
- £2,500 - £3,000 gross per month for the temporary booking
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Overtime paid in addition
- This booking will be for at least 6 months, but may extend if the family's moving plans change
A couple have a 6-month-old baby girl and live in a beautiful five-bedroom property. They have a well trained Great Dane - he is very playful! They keep a busy schedule and need their property to be cared for to a high standard. The baby girl has nannies so you will not do any childcare duties, but you will have to help out with the dog, so being a dog-lover is a must!
- Ensure the home is kept organised clean and tidy
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops and sinks
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Sweeping and vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Running errands and organizing the home
- Grocery shopping check /food delivery management and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- Maintain records or related expenditure
- Deal with the tradesmen that may come to the house and oversee their work
- Happy to look after the dog and feed/care for the animal, so you should be pet friendly
- General easy cooking for the couple (breakfast, lunch and dinner) They aren’t fussy but just like easy to prepare and healthy food, soups, salads, etc.…
- When the PA’s visits, she stays with them and you would be then cooking for her also, including for other staff members present at the house when on shift as well
The client lives in Belgravia, London, SW3, and this is a live-out role so you should be in easily commutable distance.
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm. 40 hour week. Any hours worked over this will be paid in addition as an overtime rate.
You should speak a good level of English
You should have good previous experience as a housekeeper and must have high attention to detail. You should be discreet and have good communication skills. You should be confident in the kitchen to prepare light, healthy and easy cooking.
The client is interviewing now for the right person to start as soon as possible - we are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.