Polo & Tweed are looking to find a new, full time, long-term member of staff to work alongside the existing Polo & Tweed team! This position is based half from their West-Berkshire office (Near Reading), half to work remotely/from home.
£20-24,000 gross per year depending on experience.
An international company, our Headquarters are based in Mayfair, London and we have a small second office in West-Berkshire, near Reading. Our candidates and clients come to us from around the world looking for staff for their homes and candidates looking for jobs. We specialise in the high net worth and VIP families across the world. We also offer training in areas such as Silver Service and Butler training. Highly regarded we give a personal and unique service to our clients, and always go the extra mile.
Ideally you should have a background in recruitment, however if you do not, but you are a quick learner (this would be assessed during interview), then we are happy to hear from you! You MUST be excellent at computers/IT. The majority of our work is done on the computer and telephone, so you should be excellent at computer skills, be a quick learner and have perfect written and spoken English in order to process CVs quickly. This is a heavy administration role. You should enjoy admin of all aspects. You should also have an excellent phone manner and personal presentation. You will be given training and shadow the colleagues working. Duties will also include:
- Client facing - dealing with new enquiries
- Course facing - dealing with new training enquiries
- Telephone conversations with clients, course enquiries and candidates
- Working with our reception team
- Team work with the other consultants and staff who work with Polo & Tweed
- Managing the full recruitment process, from start to finish on your personal accounts
- Database management
- Work flow sheets management
- Research when needed by the director
- Adding new Cvs/ candidates to database
- Checking and chasing references
- Adding referees to database
- Interviewing candidates and making sure we have their correct documents
- Editing Cvs
- Calling/emailing/ texting candidates to get their correct details needed for Cvs
- Blog and article writing
- Helping with training development, from module research and writing through to liaising with the trainers
- Assisting with course setup and take down (once a month)
- Helping with private course bookings, logistics and management
- Problem solving
- Replying to all emails
- Applying for DBS for candidates
- Chasing invoices when needed
This role is to work half in our West-Berkshire office, half you work remotely/from home.
During working hours you will be expected to either work remotely OR work from our office in West-Berkshire We are open to discussions with the division of office/home based hours per week.
Monday to Friday. 9:00am - 5:30pm. You should be flexible to be able to assist with (once a month) course setup and take down - this typically happens on a Thursday evening, Sunday evening and Tuesday evening - but this is always agreed in advance.
You must speak fluent English both written and spoken.
You must have an excellent phone personality. You should speak clear English. You must enjoy and be focused on the admin/computer based work - as despite our very glamorous industry this is a computer/telephone based role!