URGENT START! EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION. LONG TERM STABLE EMPLOYMENT Due to recent growth of the company we have an exciting new opportunity for a full time, long-term member of staff to work alongside the existing recruitment team! This position is currently fully based remotely/from home, however, we do have an office in West-Berkshire (Near Thatcham) where you will be expected to attend for training and team meetings (approx. once a week).
- £18,000 - £23,000 gross per year
- Full Employment & Pension
- Salary and Holiday Progression awarded for commitment
- Bonus structure and Brilliant Team Energy
We provide a specialist service in domestic staff recruitment and domestic staff training. We work with a global network of clients in private homes, hotels, restaurants, chalets, and yachts. We approach our services from a unique and fresh perspective. It’s not the bottom line that drives us, but the desire to satisfy and provide the very best service we can to our clients.
It might sound a bit cliché, but we would much prefer to keep a happy client for life rather than just work with brand new clients each time. Our ethos is what drives us, and makes us one of the (in our opinion) friendliest and eager to please agencies.
We are rapidly expanding and are looking for someone who has an interest in recruitment to help the team with recruitment administration. We are also keen to speak to people who have an interest in social media and marketing to help with the digital marketing side of the business too. We see this position being ideal for someone who has an interest in becoming a recruitment consultant or a digital marketer in the future and we are happy to support you in your progression on either path.
If you are a quick learner (this would be assessed during the interview), then we are happy to hear from you! You MUST be excellent at computers/IT. The majority of our work is done on the computer and telephone, so you should be excellent at computer skills, be a quick learner and have perfect written and spoken English in order to process CVs quickly. This is a heavy administration role. You should enjoy admin of all aspects. You should also have an excellent phone manner and personal presentation. You will be given training and shadow the colleagues working.
Recruitment Admin duties:
- Teamwork with the other consultants and staff who work with Polo & Tweed
- Assisting the recruitment consultants with the full recruitment process, from start to finish
- Database management
- Research when needed by the director
- Adding new CVs/ candidates to the database and processing applications
- Checking and chasing references for candidates
- Interviewing candidates and making sure we have their correct documents
- Editing and Formatting CVs
- Calling/emailing/ texting candidates to get their correct details needed for Cvs
- Assisting with course setup and take down (once a month)
- Replying to emails
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns with lead from the company current marketing campaigns - developing new ideas and concepts
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Communicate with users and follows on social media, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Contribute to company blogs
- Assist with paid social campaigns
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Creative and engaged to create new approaches to engage and find new followers on social media.
- Reply to messages and keep communication effective and smooth on our social channels.
- Social media marketing - help develop and find new ways to explore the companies distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Sharing the companies new jobs on social media, and engaging with new groups and areas to share and promote our jobs
- Creating promotional materials that can be used for marketing purposes, updating company brochures and public
Once you have completed your training, you will be working remotely on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is team day, which takes place in West Berkshire, a 25 minute drive from Reading.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm. Plus 1 hour additional flexi time each day (including the weekends) to respond to comments and engage with users on our social media accounts (first thing, mid day, and late evenings). During the first month you will be expected to do daily training days with us during your working hours in person, so you need to be able to commute to a team member's house in West Berkshire for your training. This in person time will reduce as you become more confident with the job and move to remote working.
You should speak a very high standard of English and be able to communicate in both written and spoken language to the highest degree of professionalism. You will be assessed on your written and spoken communication skills as part of the assessment process.
You must have an excellent phone personality. You should speak clear English. You must enjoy and be focused on the admin/computer based work - as despite our very glamorous industry this is a computer/telephone based role! If you speak any other languages this is always a bonus, but not required.
We are interviewing now for immediate start - we are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.