A HNW family who are based in the South of France near Monaco are looking for a full-time Personal Assistant. You should be able to work from home and have the ability to easily travel to the property when required. You must have the right to work in France to apply for this role (VISA or EU passport required).
- £72,000 - £96,000 gross per year depending on experience.
- (€4,000 - €5,000 net per month equivalent)
- Fully employed in France
The family live in a luxury property in the South of France. They are looking for a highly discreet, reliable and trustworthy personal assistant. They employ other staff and you should be confident working as part of a team.
You should be an experienced and dedicated personal assistant. You should be able to help manage the personal administration, but a business mind is key for this role. You should be discreet, polite and professional, but also able to be firm when dealing with clients and suppliers. A “can do” attitude is highly desirable.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with administration and personal tasks
- You should be IT literate, able to deal with the different databases and processes which the family uses and learn quickly how to operate and use them
- Chasing invoices/chasing suppliers and ensuring invoices are settled in a timely fashion
- Effectively liaise with any household staff
- Dealing with emails and phone calls
- Travel coordination and diary management
- Arranging personal appointments
- Processing of invoices and expenses
- Management of extensive contacts database including key events/dates
- Manage and compile reports
- Make international travel arrangements including organising VISAs, transport and accommodation
The family are based in the South of France near Monaco. You should be able to work from home and have the ability to easily travel to the property when required. You must have the right to work in France to apply for this role (VISA or EU passport required)
- Working 5 days a week, flexibility is expected
- Working 40 hours per week
You must speak English and French fluently if you speak other languages, this is a bonus.
You should have previously worked for CEOs/successful individuals or businesses. Excellent computer skills along with strong organisational skills.
The family are interviewing now for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.