A beautiful large country estate near Charlbury, Oxfordshire, OX7, are looking for a new long term Personal Assistant. Due to the location you should drive and have your own car.
- £55,000 - £70,000 gross per year depending on experience
- Live in our live out – a cottage can be provided
- Tuesday – Saturday 8.30am – 5pm, with flexi time over the weekends.
A professional family of four, living in a beautiful country estate near Chalbury, Oxfordshire, OX7, surround by ancient parklands and a deer park are looking for new experienced long-term Personal Assistant to help work for the family. A fully staffed property, they are keen to find a personal assistant who can work seamlessly between the existing staff, family and daily duties required. The family have two lovely daughters (aged 14 and 16) and three beloved dogs so you must be happy around animals.
You should be an experienced and dedicated PA – able to help manage the household daily admin and help liaise with the other staff. You should be able to work with the Head Housekeeper and other Head staff in the team who will manage daily duties with the team and ensure that all admin duties are managed and executed effectively.
You will be responsible for running all private aspects of the family’s private affairs.
- Oversee the management of household staff
- Filtering through the family’s mail
- Travel coordination for the family
- Diary management for the family
- Arranging the Principles private personal appointments.
- Manage all rental arrangements of family holidays homes, lettings on the estate and private rental properties
- Provide HR support for all estate and office staff, including interview candidates
- Processing of invoices and expenses
- Management of extensive contacts database including key events/dates for friends and family
- You should be highly organized in the personal assistance side of the work and effortlessly blending into the property existing staff. You should have brilliant team energy and be looking to get the job performed to the highest degree.
This role is near Charlbury, Oxfordshire, OX7 and you have the option to live-in or live-out. Accommodation of a two-bedroom, cottage on the Estate can provided, and the client is happy for you to bring partners and pets.
Tuesday – Saturday 8.30am – 5pm.
Flexi, check-in times expected over the weekends to ensure that emails/urgent aspects are dealt with.
You must speak an excellent level of English to be able to communicate with the family and staff.
You should have previous experience supporting a private family. You should be highly organised with strong interpersonal and engagement skills. You should be flexible and adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The family are interviewing now. We are recruiting safely with the COVID-19 government guidelines.