A British entrepreneur who is based in Dubai is looking for an experienced personal assistant to help with both personal and business administration support.
- £50,000 - £60,000 gross per year (tax free)
- Car for work duties can be provided if you drive (automatic Range Rover)
- A relocation package can be provided - open to international candidates
- An annual return flight economy ticket from Dubai to your home country can be provided (if you are not from Dubai).
A British entrepreneur, who is based in Dubai with his partner (no children or pets), live in a stunning apartment in the Dubai Marina. They lead a busy life, with much travel, work, and social engagements, with his work taking him to the UK, the USA and across Europe. Due to the demands of his work and his business, he is now looking for a new, experienced personal assistant to help with both personal and business administration support.
You should be an experienced and dedicated PA. You should be able to help manage the personal administration, but a business mind is key for this role. You will be responsible for both the entrepreneurs private and business affairs. You should be discreet, polite and professional, but also able to be firm when dealing with business associates and business dealings.
You will be responsible for running all private aspects of the entrepreneurs’ private affairs, with a cross over into his business dealings.
- Dealing with business administration and tasks
- The entrepreneur runs an import/export business, so you should be capable to help manage logistics with invoices, bookkeeping (basic) and helping with shipments.
- You should be confident with using excel and spreadsheets
- You should be confident using Xero to help with tax/VAT submissions (you do not need to be an accountant)
- You should be highly IT literate, able to deal with the different database and processes which the companies use, and learning quickly how to operate and use them
- You should be confident with Google Docs
- If you have experience using Amazon FBA this is a bonus, otherwise training will be given
- Chasing invoices/chasing suppliers and ensuring invoices are settled in timely fashions.
- Oversee the management of any household staff
- Dealing with emails and snail mail
- Travel coordination for the entrepreneur and his partner
- Diary management for the entrepreneur and his partner
- Arranging the entrepreneur and his partner private personal appointments.
- Processing of invoices and expenses
- Management of extensive contacts database including key events/dates for friends
- Liaising with professional colleagues to assist in the smooth running of upcoming projects and events e.g., calendar input, checking logistics and all other information has been provided
- Driving duties (if you drive), running errands for the entrepreneur and his partner when required (you will be given access to an automatic Range Rover for work related duties if required).
- You do not need to travel with this role, but if you are happy to do so, then there may be infrequent opportunities to do so.
The couple's main property is in Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE. You should be able to easily commute to the property.
- Sunday to Thursday (5 day week)
- 11am to 7pm or Midday to 8pm
- As with the nature of the PA role, you should be flexible, and not be a clock watcher
- You should be happy to check emails/respond to urgent duties on your day off (but not expected to work more than 1 hour on your days off).
- If you work outside of the set contractual hours, advance notice will be provided and an overtime rate will be paid.
You must speak, read and write an excellent level of English to communicate with the principals and other members of staff.
You should have strong business administration and acumen, having previously worked for CEO/successful individuals or businesses. Ideally, you should have a full driving licence but if you don’t drive that’s fine.
The entrepreneur is interviewing now for the right candidate to start as soon as possible. We are recruiting safely with the COVID-19 local government guidelines.