We have an exciting new opportunity for a full time, long-term member of staff to work directly for the CEO and the recruitment team! You should be able to commute easily (by car) to the CEO's private home near Thatcham, West Berkshire, as you would expect to be flexi working - remote working where possible once you are fully comfortable with the duties and tasks.
£20,000 - £26,000 gross per year
We provide a specialist service in domestic staff recruitment and domestic staff training. We work with a global network of clients in private homes, hotels, restaurants, chalets, and yachts. We approach our services from a unique and fresh perspective. It’s not the bottom line that drives us, but the desire to satisfy and provide the very best service we can to our clients.
We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a dedicated PA for the CEO, who is also happy to assist the main team with daily admin tasks such as digital marketing and daily recruitment administration.
If you are a quick learner (this would be assessed during the interview), then we are happy to hear from you! You MUST be excellent at computers/IT. The majority of our work is done on the computer and telephone. This is a heavy administration role. You should enjoy admin of all aspects. You should also have an excellent phone manner and personal presentation. You will be given training and shadow the colleagues working.
- Teamwork with the other consultants and staff who work with Polo & Tweed
- Personal assistant to the CEO
- Tasks set by the CEO
- Research when needed by the CEO
- Replying to emails
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Communicate with users and follows on social media, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Contribute to company blogs
- Assist with paid social campaigns
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- If you have a background in beauty - and have any skills in hairdressing this would be a bonus, as the CEO is often in the press and would like to have someone who is able to assist with hair (this is optional)
The CEOs office is near Thatcham, West Berkshire, a 25 minute drive from Reading. You should be able to easily commute by car to the office each day.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm. Plus 1 hour additional flexi time each day (including the weekends) to respond to comments and engage with users on our social media accounts (first thing, mid day, and late evenings). You will be expected to commute each day to the CEO's home near Thatcham, West Berkshire. Once you are up and running you may drop down days to remote working, as the CEO is flexible as long as the duties are done, this can be remote if you can achieve the tasks.
You should speak a very high standard of English and be able to communicate in both written and spoken language to the highest degree of professionalism. You will be assessed on your written and spoken communication skills as part of the assessment process.
You must have an excellent phone personality. You should speak clear English. You must be excellent at admin, and organisational paperwork, and dealing with daily admin.
We are interviewing now for an immediate start - we are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.