This is a PART TIME role - 30 hours a week. A large estate with a HNW family, are looking for a new housekeeping supervisor, to join their team of existing staff. The position is based in Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20, and you should be able to commute to the property as required.
- Base hours: £20,961.20 per annum gross - 29 hours a week.
- Additional hours and overtime are 1.5 x Monday-Saturday and 2 x Sunday and bank holidays - the ability to earn up to £40K a year in overtime.
- Fully Employed
- Pro-rata holidays
A HNW family who use this property as their main residence in the UK. It is a large estate with many bedrooms, beautiful swimming pool, gym and outbuildings. With a full team of staff, security, the property is cared for to the highest degree. When the principals are in residence then the staff are expected to pull together even more to provide the highest level of personalised service. The head housekeeper has recently retired, so the structure of the team have been re-organised and now they are looking for a new, long-term supervisor in the housekeeping team to join the family staff.
This is a hands-on role that requires a professional Housekeeper to work alongside the team as well as taking responsibility for them and the areas allocated. High Standard day to day cleaning of a Royal residence, spa and outbuildings. Working alongside a junior Housekeeping Supervisor, managing a team of 4 Housekeepers. It's a very hands on role, so although you are leading a team, you will be expected to get involved in all the duties alongside the staff, so hands on at all point.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- General high standard cleaning of house
- Washing woodwork and waxing floors
- Cleaning and protecting fine antiques and paintings
- Polishing of brass and silver
- Testing equipment throughout all areas of house, spa and outbuildings
- Interior glass and window cleaning
- Deep and high level cleaning
- Vacuuming curtains and upholstery
- Servicing rooms when the family are in residence
- Cleaning and laying fires
- Training new staff
- Monitor cleaning supplies and toiletries, placing orders with Head Housekeeper or House Managers
- Laundering and ironing of high end clothing, fabrics and haut couture
- Delivering and collecting items from the dry cleaners
- Waitressing and preparing drinks when the family are in residence
- Creating and implementing cleaning schedules; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Creating and training of S.O.Ps for specific and specialist items and products
- Reporting any issues, damages, concerns to the Head Housekeeper or House Managers
- Variety of duties when the family are in residence; from general cleaning, kitchen support, serving, laundry etc
- Reporting to: Head Housekeeper and House Managers
This is a live out position and the family are based in Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20, it would be most suitable if you have a car to commute to the property for work.
- Monday 0800-1600
- Tuesday 0800-1300
- Wednesday 0800-1600
- Thursday 0800-1600
- When Family are in residence hours will be ‘as required’, to include evenings and weekends, overtime will be paid accordingly.
You must speak a good level of English.
Ideally you should drive and have your own car to attend the property each day