A professional principal living in Chelsea, London SW10, is looking for a part-time housekeeper to help him manage his lovely 2-bedroom apartment.
- £15 - £16 gross per hour
- 15 hours each week - the client is very flexible on actual working hours to suit your schedule
The professional principal lives in a lovely apartment in Chelsea, the apartment has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The principal is keen to find a long-term housekeeper who has great attention to detail and works to 5 star standards. He lives on his own and has no pets.
Your role will be focused on the daily and deep cleaning of the household, including:
- Hoovering, dusting, cleaning of the whole house.
- Cleaning bathrooms, kitchen and bedroom areas and ensuring the apartment is kept to high standards.
- You will also be responsible for the laundry and ironing and should be confident in your ironing skills.
- You should be professional, discreet and have a good eye for detail.
- Looking for a long-term role to support the principal in his home.
- Willing to run errands if required.
This is a live out position and the principal’s home is in Chelsea, London, SW10. You should be able to easily commute to the property.
- Monday-Friday – 3 hours per day for 5 days per week.
- Hours are flexible and the principal is happy for the housekeeper to work mornings or afternoons, around their other commitments.
- Occasional Saturdays and overtime as agreed in advance
You must speak a good level of English.
You should have great housekeeping experience. You should be able to work independently and use your own initiative.
ASAP - we are recruiting safely following the government guidelines in relation to COVID-19