Part time housekeeper sought for single principal in village near Henley on Thames RG10. You must drive and have your own car due to location.
- £16 - £24 gross per hour depending on experience. (Total 8 hours per week)
An enthusiastic, bright and independent older female principal who drives lives in a lovely home near Henley on Thames. The principal is looking for a part time housekeeper who can assist with housekeeping is flexible and is willing to run errands, drive her to the shops or out for coffee. She lives in a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (approx. 3000 square meters) home on her own. There are no pets. She has a caring and supportive grown family who live locally, who she sees regularly.
- You will be responsible for all the housekeeping, light and deep cleaning, laundry and ironing.
- You should be willing and able to drive the principal to the shops or out for coffee offering some companionship. You should be happy to run errands. You may occasionally be asked support the principal with things such as heating up soup and making a sandwich.
- You should be a strong communicator, flexible and happy to help wherever needed.
The property is based near Henley on Thames, RG10 so you should be within easy commuting distance to be able to get to the property. This is a live out role.
- Thursday OR Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- With flexibility to increase the hours slightly in the future
You must speak a good level of English.
You should be warm, friendly and happy to adjust to the needs of the principal.