A lovely couple (soon to be family of 3) based near Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 are looking for a part-time housekeeper to help them manage their beautiful 6-bedroom home.
- £12 - £18 gross per hour
- 12 hours per week – flexible on actual working hours/days
The couple have a lovely 6-bedroom house in Hertfordshire and are looking for a new long term, part time housekeeper to assist them with the upkeep of their home. The couple are expecting their first baby soon so would like someone to help them with household duties on a part-time basis. The interior of the house is around 6000sqft, they have 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a gym and a summer house. They have two small dogs (pugs) so you should be happy to be around dogs to apply for this role, although there are no pet-related duties involved.
Your role will be focused on the daily and deep cleaning of the household, including:
- Hoovering, dusting, cleaning of the whole house.
- Looking after the outside areas and outdoor furniture.
- Cleaning bathrooms, kitchen and bedroom areas and ensuring the house is kept to high standards.
- You should be happy to assist with the laundry and ironing
- You should be professional, discreet and have a good eye for detail.
- Looking for a long-term role to support the family
This is a live out position and the family live near Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9. You should be able to easily commute to the property.
- Weekdays, 12 hours per week
- Hours and days are flexible, and the family are happy for the housekeeper to work around their other commitments. (For example, you could do 2x 6-hour days, or 4x 3-hour days).
You must speak a good level of English.
You should have great housekeeping experience. You should be able to work independently and use your own initiative.
The family are interviewing now for someone to start ASAP - we are recruiting safely following the governments of the guidelines in relation to COVID-19