A family-based near Pangbourne, RG4, Berkshire are looking for a new housekeeper to look after their home. The candidate must have a full driving license for this role
- £16 - £18 gross per hour depending on experience
- 4 hours a day Monday – Friday
- 20 hours per week
A lovely family near Pangbourne, RG4, Berkshire are looking for a hardworking and experienced Housekeeper to maintain very high standards of cleanliness across their 4 bedroom countryside home. The family have three dogs, so you must be happy to be around dogs for this role.
You will need to have excellent knowledge of cleaning products and know how to care for fine fabrics and finishes, as well as being able to effectively manage your time and prioritise duties. Duties will include general and deep cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, cleaning around the outside entertainment and pool areas as well as some light cooking, occasionally.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Cleaning including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, changing bed sheets, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen
- Laundry and wardrobe management, including caring for fine fabrics and ironing
- Grocery shopping, ensuring cupboards and fridges are stocked
- Occasional light cooking
- Managing stocks of cleaning products
- Rubbish and recycling management
- Pet-care – walking, feeding, and washing
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the outdoor entertainment and pool area
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The family is currently based near Pangbourne, RG4, Berkshire. You should be able to commute easily. This is a live-out role.
- Monday - Friday
- 4 hours per day
You should speak a good level of English
You should be a skilled housekeeper with great attention to detail. You should be trustworthy, honest and take pride in your work. You should be looking for a long-term role.
The family are interviewing now for the right person to start ASAP. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations