A family of five, who are about to re-locate to Nottinghill, W11, London, are looking for a part time housekeeper to join their family home and staff.
- £14 - 17 gross per hour
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday (three days per week)
- With the option to work Saturday if you are open to working on the weekend
A warm and down to earth family of five, they have three children, aged 7, 3 and 7 months. They are moving into a beautiful townhouse in Notting Hill. They currently don't have pets, but are hoping to get a dog soon, so you should be pet friendly! They have a full time nanny who work focused on the children, and they also have a full time live in housekeeper who would oversee your duties and work alongside you for additional duties in the house. The family keep a busy schedule and need their property to be cared for to a high standard.
- Ensure the home is kept organised, clean and tidy and to the high detailed standards
- Working alongside the other staff members, following the guidelines of the full time housekeeper, and also being there to lend a hand with the nanny should it be required of you.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Running errands and organising the home
- Easy cooking, with healthy, organic food.
- Good levels of energy to ensure that the house is run correctly and noticing any areas of improvement and getting on top of it immediately.
- A strong knowledge of delicate surfaces and delicate clothing, from stone and wood through to silk and lace
- Take clothing and items to the dry cleaning and collect
- Manage deliveries and unpack them
- Happy to look after the dog (once they get one), take for walks and feed/care for the animal, so you should be pet friendly!
- General easy cooking for the family when they are in residence, breakfast, lunch and dinner. They aren't fussy, but just like easy to prepare and healthy food, soups and salads etc
- The family want their home run smoothly and with care and affection, so they need someone who is discreet, well mannered and willing to get completely stuck in to family life.
The client lives in Nottinghill, W11, London, and this is a live-out role so you should be in easily commutable distance.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday, three days per week, 8am - 7pm. Any hours worked over this will be paid in addition as an overtime rate. If you are happy to work an extra day on Saturday this could be arranged.
You should speak a good level of English
You should have good previous experience as a housekeeper and must have high attention to detail. You should be discreet and have good communication skills. You should be confident in the kitchen to prepare light, healthy and easy cooking.
The client is interviewing now for the right person to start as soon as possible - we are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.