A family office based in Marlow, SL7, Buckinghamshire are looking for a new, long-term PA/Office Manager to join their family office. You should have a driving license with your own car in order to apply for this job.
£25,000 - £30,000 gross per year depending on experience
The family office manages and deal with all daily admin, paperwork and property management on behalf of the family. The family employ a number of staff, and have various properties which the staff manage. The family office are now looking to recruit a new long-term member of staff to work in the office in Marlow, SL7, Buckinghamshire to ensure that the daily duties are handled with efficiency and discretion.
- Liaison with suppliers, contractors, banks and other professional advisers on behalf of the Managing Director by phone, letter, fax and e-mail as required
- Liaison with other Company employees to ensure efficient operation across the Estate with regards to utility contracts, health and safety matters, fire and medical matters, SKY, etc. as directed by the Managing Director
- Liaison with the owning family, their personal staff, assisting them with travel, purchasing and sundry matters at all times but particularly during their annual summer holidays in the UK
- Organisation of the Company Office including the creation of filing systems for the different properties, vehicles, insurances policies and statutory information under the guidance of the Managing Director using electronic and manual systems and the maintenance of the equipment
- Negotiation and management of utility and communication contracts across the estate under guidance of the Company accountant
- Managing the vehicle fleet’s insurance as well as working with the vehicle fleet’s co-ordinator and property insurance under the guidance of the Company Accountant
- Other ad-hoc matter as reasonable requested by the Managing Director and Company Accountant
The family office is based in Marlow, SL7, Buckinghamshire, you should be able to easily commute to the office.
- 35 hours per week.
- 7 working hours between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Some flexibility will be required to suit the particular needs of the role and if the hours need to occasionally be adjusted, we will provide time off in lieu, or payment at time plus 50% as you choose and is appropriate in the circumstances.
You should speak excellent English to communicate with the family, office and colleagues.
You should have experience in general office management, administration of corporate property and vehicle insurance and vehicle fleet management and be computer literate.
You should have a positive and friendly manner and be flexible with working hours to work beyond or outside the normal working hours, especially during the summer months. This role would suit someone who is able to think on one’s feet rather than just rely on instructions
You should be patient, a good communicator and be able to work easily alongside colleagues and be respectful of cultural differences.
The family office is ready to interview now, for someone to start as soon as possible