A luxury chalet group, which owns a number of high-end chalets in Val D'isere, France, is now looking for a lovely Operations Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time position with great benefits! The seasonal contract is from 30th October 2019 until around the 10th May 2020.
- £20,000 – £21,000 gross per year
- Winter travel and health insurance
- Shared staff accommodation
- Breakfast and dinners provided
- Ski/board and boot hire
- A £140 Contribution towards transport to and from the UK, to Val d’Isere and the return trip at the end of the season. We will pay up to £70 maximum each way, paid in your first salary in November and final salary in May.
- A Ski Pass
- A performance-based end of season bonus structure for up to 2 week’s salaries on completion of the full season.
A luxury chalet company based in Val D'Isere with a number of luxury chalets is looking for a full time Operations Assistant to join their team. They deal with HNW and VIP clients, who visit their chalets for skiing trips over the winter season. The chalets are complete luxury, with beautiful accommodation, food and service. With a large team of staff, they are keen to find a knowledgeable and long-term member of staff to help the General Manager run their impressive company.
- To ensure that all chalets operate to 5-star standards, within budget and according to the company values.
- To help the General Manager to establish team requirements; set up recruitment programme; recruit staff and organise applicable administration for their employment. Operate in-resort training programme Overall staff management, motivation and training each month.
- Weekly chef, chalet manager and host meetings. Weekly chalet checks.
- To assist the General manager with the HR role during their employment.
- To manage in-resort guest relations.
- To organise under the supervision of the General Manager resort set-up for each season – includes product, chalets, transport company and staff accommodation.
- To manage all properties with the help of General Manager – work with General Manager to prepare all developments, maintenance, improvements, equipment.
- To manage all supplier relations
- To organise resort close-down after each season – cleaning, storage, inventories, summer prep and vehicles
You will be based in Val D'Isere and staff accommodation can be provided should it be required.
- Mid-November through to December is a very busy period, with settling in the new staff across the chalets. You'll work weekends, but you'll have at least one day, if not more off each week. Again the hours can be flexible, if you enjoy skiing, you can take the afternoon off to ski/rest, working a morning and evening shift. Or you can work a set day, finishing early.
- The seasonal contract is from 30th October 2019 until around the 10th May 2020.
You must speak a good level of English. If you speak fluent, or conversational French this is a bonus.
- Hands on staff selection, training and management experience.
- Operational/logistical experience.
- Budgeting and accounting experience a bonus.
- Knowledge of 5-star service and dining
Interviews starting ASAP for the role to start in October.