A friendly family of four who are relocating to Lisbon, Portugal are looking for a lovely live in or live out Nanny/Housekeeper to assist them with their two children and to help them look after their beautiful new home. A driving license is a plus, but not a must.
This is a friendly, warm and intelligent family. The mother is from Israel and the father is Canadian/Israeli. Both work full time. The mother will be working full time in Lisbon and the father will be in Germany 4 days per week. They have a 4-year-old daughter and a little boy who is 5 years old. There are no pets in the household.
- 32,000 euro gross per year for full time
- Accommodation provided if you chose to live in
You will primarily take care of the two children, aged 4 and 5 years old. But you should also be happy to get stuck in and help around the house while the children are at school. Both parents work full time so you will be responsible for getting the children ready for school and doing the school run in the morning and after school. While the children are at school you will have time to do the housework, including daily and deep cleaning, laundry and ironing. You will take the children to after school activities and prepare dinner for them. They eat healthy and fresh food so you should enjoy cooking and be happy to help out the parents with fresh cooking for the children and perhaps a light dinner for the parents. You should be happy to run errands and shopping when required.
The family’s new home is in Lisbon, Portugal, close to the city centre. They are happy to consider both live in and live out positions. If you live out, you should be in easy commutable distance to the city centre to be able to arrive on time each morning. If you live in the family will provide you with a separate bedroom and bathroom with its own separate entrance.
- Monday to Friday
- Full time or Part time options available
- Full time: Starting at 6:30am to get the children ready and do the school run and finishing at 20:30pm when the children have gone to bed. You will have free time during the day and your actual working hours will be 8 hours per day.
- Part time: 16:00pm - 21:00pm (5 hours per day) and full days during school holidays.
- Occasional babysitting on weekends as required.
The family speak English, so you must be able to speak a good standard of English to the children. The family also speak French and Hebrew, but they don't want other languages spoken to the children, so you must speak fluently one of these languages
- You should have experience working with children.
- You should be happy to assist with all aspects of looking after the family’s home
- You should be able to speak English, French or Hebrew
The family are looking for the right candidate and are interviewing now for the right person.