A lovely family in Slough, Buckinghamshire, SL2, are looking for a long term, live out nanny for their twin girls, aged 3.
- £14-£15 net per hour (£910-£975 net per week)
- £65,000 - £75,000 gross per year, dependent on experience
A lovely family of 5 in Slough Buckinghamshire are looking for a nanny support them in their 7-bedroom house. In the household is mum, dad, grandmother and twin girls aged 3. They have a housekeeper and a weekend nanny also. This position is to replace their current weekday nanny. They have one large dog, a Dogue de Bordeaux, so you must be comfortable around dogs.
- All childcare duties each week
- Playing with the children, creating fun activities and helping to stimulate them in new ways to play and learn
- Along with the children’s duties you should be tidy, happy to put things away and keep the house tidy. They have a housekeeper, but you should be expected to get stuck in to family life.
- Any housekeeping duties and tidying up after the children, so laundry and ironing for the children and keeping their rooms nice and tidy.
- Cooking for the children, fresh organic food
The family live in a lovely 7 bedroom house in Buckinghamshire, SL2. This is a live-out role so you must be within easy commuting distance.
- Monday – Friday, 7am-8pm, however hours can be flexible to suit the nanny and the family are open to discussion.
- Occasionally babysitting and proxy parenting to be agreed in advance.
You should speak an excellent level of English.
- Driving is not essential for this position
- The family are looking for someone who is professional and can represent the family well
- You must be very organised
- You must be happy to travel with the family when required
Interviews taking place soon, but the family are flexible with timeline.