A family of four who live in Dudley, West Midlands 10.5 miles north of Birmingham. You must have a driving licence and your own car to apply for this role.
A professional family (the parents are doctors), the mother is going back to full time work on the 1st of August. They've had a long-term nanny who have worked with them previously and are now looking for a new, long-term member of support for the family. They have no pets.
You role will be a varied one. During the term time when the children are at school your focus will be on the children, before and after school. Taking them to activities, after school activities, making them dinner. During the school holidays you role will shift to focus fully on the children, with light tidying as you go, but the aim will be to have fun and providing fun and entertaining activities for the children. Planning activities to the park, cinema etc. You should be flexible, able to help cook for the children, or assist mum with the cooking. Willing to become a valued member of the family in a long-term position. There will be no travel required for this role. This role is part time during the school term, so this role would be suited to someone looking for a more relaxed working environment or someone who wants to study during the week.
This is a live out role in Dudley, you should be therefore able to commute easily to work each day.
- Monday to Friday. With occasional Saturdays (agreed in advance with the family).
- During TERM time you will be working part time hours: 7.30 to 9:30 and then 3:15-6.30pm. (5 hours 15 minutes a day / 26 hours a week)
- During HOLIDAY time you will be working full time hours: 7:30 to 6:30pm (11 hours a day / 55 hours a week)
- Flexibility for babysitting paid in overtime
You must speak a good level of English.
You should be child friendly, and you should have a full driving licence, and your own car, in order to get to the property.
- £9-10 gross per hour
- During term time this will be approx: £234 - £260 gross per week
- During holiday time this would be approx: £495 - £550 gross per week
- The family are happy to pro-rate this salary so you have a continual fixed salary, with the hours changing between holiday and term time.
- Overtime with babysitting