A professional and busy family with 3 children aged 11yrs, 9yrs, and 6yrs old and their 2 small dogs based in Mayfair, W1 are looking for a live out nanny to support the family. You must be happy to travel extensively with the children.
£50,000 - £80,000 Gross per year (depending on experience)
A lovely family who have busy lives, are looking for a nanny for their 3 children. Their current, well-loved nanny is leaving the family due to personal reasons and they are looking for a kind, caring and active person to replace her. The family are active and the children are energetic, so the family are looking for someone to keep up with them. The household is fully staffed and the family have 2 small dogs.
- You will be solely focused on the children and will care for them, ensuring they have everything they need. Organising activities and supporting them in day to day life.
- When the children are at school you may have errands to run and any other childcare related duties to complete. You will be organising the children’s schedules, ensuring their rooms are kept tidy an managing their wardrobes.
- When the family travel you will be required to travel with the children.
- You should be happy to help the children with their homework and actively help them to develop and learn.
- You may also be asked to proxy parent occasionally.
The family is based in Mayfair, London and this is a live out role, so you should live within an easy commute.
- Monday to Friday
- 10am – 8pm
- You may also be asked to proxy parent overnight occasionally.
You must speak a good level of English.
You should be Norland or Chiltern educated, or have extensive experience working as a nanny in private households
You should be happy and confident with travelling.
Be confident and relaxed around dogs.