A small, friendly and well-established Montessori school in Barnes, London SW13 are looking for a new part-time Montessori Teacher to start in September.
- £15,000 gross per year depending on experience
- 25 hours a week (8:30am – 1:30pm Monday to Friday)
- Term time only position
- Fully employed
An established Montessori day nursery for children aged from 3-5 years, with an enviable reputation for providing local children with a happy, secure and stimulating environment. They have been rating Outstanding by Ofsted. They are now looking for a Montessori trained teacher to join their team in the new term staring from September.
Typical Montessori teacher duties to include the following but not limited to
- Help to maintain the ethos of the school as a Montessori setting
- Following the EYFS curriculum
- Working alongside other staff to create a safe and stimulating learning experience for the children
- Following the children’s development progress and creating profiles for your key children
- Communicating with parents and guardians regarding their child’s progress
The school is located in Barnes, London SW13 – you should live suitably local to commute daily.
Monday to Friday. 8:30am – 1:30pm. Term time only.
You should speak a good level of English and have great verbal and written communication skills.
- You should have great verbal and written communication skills
- You should be enthusiastic and love working with children
- You should be Montessori trained, although nursery experience not essential
Our client is interviewing ASAP to start in September.