A lovely Russian family based in Central London near Victoria are looking for a second Maternity Nurse on retainer to help them from early January 2019 with their newborn baby. The mother is having a C-Section scheduled on the 10th of January 2019. This is a 6-month booking where you will work one guaranteed 24/7 shift and 5 mornings a week (Monday - Friday) from 9am - 12noon. Besides this you will be on call to cover whenever the main Maternity nurse falls ill or needs extra time off. Flexibility in your availability is key.
- You will be paid a set retainer of between £3000 - £5000 gross per month.
- This would cover one 24/7 shift on Sundays, and 5 mornings a week (Monday - Friday) from 9am - 12noon.
- Any extra hours on top of that (if the main Nurse is ill/need cover) would be paid £20-30 gross per hour.
A professional Russian couple, they are both hardworking people who travel a lot. They are living near Victoria and St James’ in London and are getting very excited about their new baby, due by C-Section on the 10th of January 2018. This is the mother's first child. They live in a large modern property in central London, have a nanny, chauffeur, chef and housekeeper. They will have one Maternity Nurse already who will work full time.
The baby is due on the 10th of January 2018, and the parents would like the Maternity Nurse to start as soon as the family is home. They would like the Maternity Nurse to provide a great structure from the beginning help with setting a routine and include a good sleep training routine as the baby grows. The mother will decide when baby is born on either breast or formula feeding so you should be experienced with providing support for both. You will work when the main Maternity nurse is off, and you will make sure you are both following the same routines and plans. Flexibility is key so you and the main Nurse can complement each other and make sure the family always has cover. The family might travel in the 6 months and they might consider taking your with them.
The family live near Victoria, Central London and you will be expected to sleep in the nursery with the baby when you are doing 24hr shifts. Accommodation besides that will not be offered so you should live within easy commutable distance to Victoria, London.
- You will work a guaranteed 24/7 shift - this will mostly be over the weekend but can sometimes be flexibly changed with the main nurse.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9am - 12noon. (5 days).
- Besides this you will be on call to cover whenever the main Maternity nurse falls ill or needs extra time off.
- Flexibility in your availability is key so that you can work around the other nurse and the family needs.
You must speak fluent English in order to communicate easily with the family.
You must have previous experience as a maternity nurse.
The baby is due on the 10th of January 2018, so interviews are taking place now with the right candidate being booked ASAP.