A family of three are moving from Central London to a beautiful property in the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire, are looking for a new long-term nanny to join their family.
A professional family, they have a lovely 15 month old boy. They are moving middle of August to the Cotswolds, and the family are keen to find a long-term live in nanny for their son. The father works full time and the mother has her own business she runs, working from home. They are now looking for a long-term member of support for their family. It is a beautiful property with a swimming pool and tennis court on the grounds. They have a cuddly cat and are hoping to get a puppy in the future.
Your role will be fully focused around the child. You should however be happy to help out with family life and duties, including emptying the dishwasher or just generally tidying up. You should be fun, active and willing to get fully involved in the child's growth and development, from role play through to helping with any school activities or play groups. You should be happy to cook for the child, and happy to tidy up after him, preparing their things for nursery, getting him ready, helping with daily routines and tidying up in his room. Light laundry and hanging them to dry - and generally being involved in family life. You should be confident with sole charge. You should be warm, playful with a wonderful energy and love for children and have experience working with toddlers. If you have experience working with babies this would be a plus as the family may have another child in the future. You should be pet friendly. If you are happy to help with deeper housekeeping then the family are happy to give these additional hours to you, if not then they will hire a part time housekeeper to attend the property.
This is a live in role. You will be provided beautiful live in accommodation, in a seperate area of the family home, with your own bedroom and bathroom. At this side of the house, the playroom will be yours to use in the evening as your living room area. The family property is based in Chipping Norton, Cotswolds, Oxfordshire.
- 3 days a week - ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- 8/9 hour day
- Flexibility for babysitting paid in overtime
- If you wish you can live out Friday morning to Monday evening, and live in during the working days, or live in full time
- If you are happy to take on the deeper housekeeping duties, then this will be an additional 4-6 hours each week.
You must speak a good level of English. If you speak any other languages that is great but not required.
You do not need to drive, but if you do, then the family can provide access to a car if required. It is a semi-rural area, but there are buses and links to trains.
- £220-240 net a week (for the nanny role)
- £12K-£13.5K gross a year for the nanny only three days a week role
- If you are happy to do housekeeping chores, then this would be an additional £40-60net a week
- £15K - £18K gross a year for the nanny/housekeeper, three/four days a week role
- Access to a car will be provided for all nanny duties if you drive
- Overtime with babysitting