A lovely, relaxed family with 3 children aged 6 months, 2 years and 5years old, based in York, YO30 are looking for a live-in nanny to support the family. They live close to the city centre so driving is not essential but would be beneficial.
- £400-£600 net per week (£26,582- £42,872 gross annual salary).
- Use of the family’s automatic car when needed.
- Gym membership.
The father and mother are working professionals who have a busy family life and are looking for support with childcare. They have a small Dachshund. They enjoy travelling and skiing as a family. The children enjoy going swimming and playdates with their friends. They have a housekeeper who comes to the property once a week to do a deep clean.
- Ensuring the children have everything they need, organising activities and supporting them in day to day life.
- Getting 5-year-old ready for school in the morning, organising breakfast, school bags, etc. and then taking them to school.
- Collecting 5-year-old again from school, doing after school activities, play dates, etc.
- Preparing the children’s meals, preparing dinner for the family.
- Ironing the children’s clothes.
- Light housekeeping, mainly tidying up after the children as the family has a housekeeper.
- Travelling with the children ensuring they have everything they need packed and organising fun activities where ever they are.
- You may also be asked to proxy parent occasionally.
- You should be happy with sole charge and shared charge, as the parents and grandmother are very involved and active with their children.
- Usual hours will be 7am-7pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. With the option to work Wednesday if you wish to work 5 days.
- Occasional proxy-parenting.
The family currently live in York, close to the city centre. This is a live-in role, and you will be provided with accommodation. Private bedroom, bathroom and extra room for storage on the top floor of the family home.
You should speak an excellent level of English to communicate with the family.
- Full driving license beneficial, but not essential.
- Confident and relaxed around dogs.
- Happy to travel with the family.
- Strong work ethic and be comfortable working alongside the children’s parents.
The family is ready to interview now, for someone to start ASAP.