A busy family of 3 (soon to be 4) based between Marylebone, London W1 and Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7, are looking for a long-term live in nanny to support the family and help with the care of their 2 year old son.
- £43,000 - £65,000 gross per year – depending on experience
- Separate bedroom and bathroom within the family home (both in the London property and Oxfordshire property)
Mum and dad are both busy professionals, and are both currently working from home, based in their London property. Education is important to them, and both parents are very creative, so are looking for a live in nanny who fits in well with their family life and routine. Their little boy is a very active 2 year old, and usually goes to nursery from 9am-1pm, but with the family being at home at the moment, this role will be a mixture of shared care and sole charge. The family have a full time housekeeper in their London property, and a Domestic Couple in their Oxfordshire property. The family are expecting a baby in the first week of September, so will also have a maternity nanny once baby arrives.
- Full care of the 2-year-old – ensuring his routine is followed.
- Baby’s laundry and ensuring baby’s room is kept clean and tidy.
- Nursery drop-offs and pick-ups when the little boy goes back to nursery.
- Keeping track of the schedule for school activities, medical appointments, and keeping a diary of developmental changes when needed.
- Various activities (swimming, clubs and playdates).
- Development and education.
- Cooking of homemade, healthy meals.
- Running errands and shopping.
- Occasional babysitting.
- Travel overseas with the family to their other properties.
The family is based between Marylebone, London W1 and Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7. You will be provided with a separate bedroom and bathroom within the family home (both in the London property and Oxfordshire property). You should be confident in navigating your way around London for the various activities, play dates and errands.
- Monday – Friday
- 8am-7pm (11 hours per day)
- You should be happy to be flexible with hours and happy to work occasional weekends with prior agreement.
You must speak a good level of English.
A driving licence is beneficial but not a requirement. You should have previous experience as a nanny, ideally with formal training and a focus on education.
ASAP – the family currently have a temporary nanny, so are looking for someone permanent to start as soon as possible. The family will be respecting the government guidelines on COVID-19 to safely recruit their new long-term nanny.