A family office based in central London is looking for a junior administrator to join their busy office.
The family office works for a HNW family and their business interests. You'll be supporting the senior PAs and staff in the office, and you should be bright, eager to learn, eager to please and looking for a new challenge and role. The family have international business and personal interests, and the daily routine is varied and busy. This is a great, varied role, with an excellent opportunity for someone to learn and develop. The key to this role is attention to detail and being a good listener. you'll be working alongside one of the assistants/PAs and you'll be reporting to the head of the family who will oversee and quality check your work.
- Needs to be comfortable working with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Running errands between different office locations and home
- Contacts database additions/ updates
- Filing & printing
- Bookings – appointments and reservations and adding to diary – needs to be checked by PA
- Invoice preparation
- Looking up availability re invites
The below duties and skills are not required, but you will be taught, or given the skills to develop into these areas further:
- Travel bookings (including drivers)
- Correspondence, e.g. replies to invites
- ‘Calendar management’ – won’t have overall responsibility for diary as this sits with a senior PA
- Event bookings
- Drafting memos
This is a live out role so no accommodation would be provided. The family office is based in Chelsea, Central London.
Monday-Friday, full time hours.
You should speak/read/write an excellent level of English. The family office is multi-lingual so if you speak additional languages this is a plus but not required.
- Willing to be flexible and help as needed.
- Discretion and flexibility are essential.
£25-28K gross per year.