An elderly gentleman who lives in a cosy country cottage near Tunbridge Wells, TN7, East Sussex is looking for a Hungarian-speaking Live in Domestic Couple to help him look after his property. One of you must have a full driving license for this role.
- £40,000 - £42,000 gross per year for the couple
- Self-contained private cottage on the grounds provided for the couple with all bills included
- Access to an automatic car for driving duties
An elderly gentleman is looking for a Hungarian speaking Domestic Couple to assist him with his country property near Tunbridge Wells, TN7, East Sussex. He lives on his own but also has a full time live in carer to help him. His family often visit and he has no pets in the household. The house is a cosy 3 bedroom cottage with large grounds which include a formal garden.
- You will be responsible for the housekeeping of the property – keeping the main house clean and tidy.
- Shopping and running errands, for cleaning materials, food, etc.
- General maintenance of the property and its grounds.
- Looking after the outdoor areas of the property and formal gardens
- Cooking lunch and dinner each day. The gentleman is Hungarian so if you can cook Hungarian food this is a bonus.
- Driving duties.
- Security of the property when the client is away.
- Some light care duties to assist the full time carer.
The property is near Tunbridge Wells, TN7, East Sussex. Accommodation will be provided as a private cottage in the grounds of the property. All utilities will be covered. The client is not considering families but may consider well-behaved pets.
Usual hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, working 8 hours per day per person (40 hour week). However, the working days and times are flexible and may change depending on the needs of the client.
You must be fluent in Hungarian to be able to communicate with the client.
You should have experience of working in private households and be dedicated and reliable. At least one of you should have a full driving licence for this role.
ASAP - the family will be respecting the government guidelines on COVID-19 to safely recruit their new Domestic Couple.