For our ever growing training department we are looking for new, experienced Housekeeper trainers to join our training team.
Polo & Tweed provide open courses and private training, in 1-1 and group settings all over the world. Many of our clients use our training venues in and near London, but many of our trainers also travel to locations all over the world to provide training in situ.
- To prepare, plan, schedule and provide training in Housekeeping. Polo & Tweed provide extensive teaching plans and teaching notes to follow, as well as Module Handbooks and powerpoint presentation slides. You should be able to read, speak and write English fluently in able to understand our notes, and should also be able to have basic IT skills in order to manage the laptop.
- You should be able to understand the brief of a client who will come to us for training, and prepare the specific teaching courses accordingly.
- During client bookings we may come to you for specific guidance on props, location and duration of course, and it will be your job to help us determine the length and type of training needed for the client.
- During the training, besides following the teaching manual and covering all selected topics, you should be able to pick up on specific aspects that need more fine tuning, and provide a comprehensive, professional and stimulation training according to the Polo & Tweed training guidelines and handbooks.
- You should have a passion and real eye for detail - and enjoy to share your knowledge and experience with the students. You should be respectful for all backgrounds and cultures and be able to adjust when working with students whose English is not their first language.
- At the end of the course you will give the students a written and practical exam after which they either pass or fail the course.
- You should command a strong sense of authority, able to guide and teach, and inspire.
Completely variable depending on the training. Our open group courses tend to run for 3 days, on a Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Private training can range from a couple of hours to several days/weeks. Ideally you should be flexible (if we give you at least 1-2 weeks notice) to work from 1 day up to 3 days in a row, occasionally (rarely) more. Occasionally we have overseas bookings and then we will arrange with you (in advance) for these dates).
You should speak a excellent level of English. You will be representing the school and we teach, write and communicate in English.
- You should be considered ‘the best’ in your field – have a longstanding history working the domestic/private household and/or hospitality industry, and used to working to a 7 star level of service.
- You should be able to read, speak and write English fluently in able to understand our notes, and should also be able to have basic IT skills in order to manage the laptop.
- If you have experience in a teaching/training environment this will be a big plus, as we will want you to provide a fun, positive, welcome and stimulating teaching environment from beginner to professional level.
- Ideally you should be based in London or Greater London, but we are open to applications outside of this. However around 70% of our training takes place in London or surrounding areas.
Varied day rates depending on the training. For training taking place outside of London and surrounding areas, additional rates for travel/overnight expenses will be covered. We are currently looking for UK based applications for teacher training days.