A large family property in Highgate, London N6 are looking for 2 experienced housekeepers to join their fully staffed household.
- £31,000 - £33,000 gross per year
- Full contract and 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Additional hours paid in overtime
- Holiday to increase with length of service
- Generous bonus scheme
The family live in a large property in Highgate, London, N6. The mother and father live in the main property and are in residence around 30% of the year. Their daughter and her family live in the second property, the properties are both fully staffed with over 50 members of staff. They have no pets in the household.
- Front of House duties to include cloakroom, meeting, greeting and directing guests.
- Cleaning, maintaining and presenting all rooms to the highest standard.
- Care of bedroom suites, changing beds and replenishing linen.
- Undertake duties for guests to include caring for clothes, running baths, dressing and calling trays.
- Able to work within a high-end finish environment.
- Care and conservation of antiques, artwork, fine fabrics and finishes.
- Ability to operate the house systems.
- Servicing external guest areas.
- Maintaining general cleanliness in service areas and stock rooms.
- Responsible for stock rotation.
- Acceptance and movement of deliveries.
- Furniture and room adjustments to Principal’s and guest’s preference as required.
- Packing, unpacking and wardrobe management.
- Must be able to work in all areas of the laundry including washing, sorting, pressing, spot cleaning, and dry-cleaning awareness.
- Ability to work efficiently independently or as within the wider team.
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the House Managers, Housekeeping Supervisor or member of the senior management team.
- Any other duties required to support the estate operation.
The family live Highgate, London, N6 and this is a live-out role so you should be within easy commuting distance to the property.
Monday – Friday
Paid overtime - flexibility to do overtime when the family are in residence
You must speak a good level of English.
You do not need to drive. You should be an experienced housekeeper and a team player. You should be happy to get stuck in and be a valuable member of the large team of staff.
The family are looking to start interviewing ASAP