A HNW family who are based near Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, South of France near Monaco are looking for a full-time Housekeeper to work in their home. This is a live out role and you should be able to commute to the property daily. You must have the legal right to live and work in France.
- £48,000 - £55,000 gross per year depending on experience
- (€2,500 - €3,000 net per month equivalent)
- Fully employed in France
The HNW family live in a luxury property in the South of France near Monaco. They are looking for a highly discreet, reliable and trustworthy housekeeper. This is a formal fully staffed household (over 25 members of staff) and you should be confident working as part of a team. They have grown children and are animal lovers, they have cats, dogs, parrots, rabbits etc. The family travel extensively, but use this property as their main residence.
- You should be a confident housekeeper, willing to work as part of a team. If you have a background in 5* hotels this would be a bonus, but not required. However, you should have previous professional housekeeping roles in your work history.
- Your duties are shared with the housekeeping team. You will focus on daily and deep cleaning of the house and ensure it is always tidy and presentable. Making beds, cleaning bathrooms and all areas of the house.
- You should be confident with all aspects of housekeeping and be able to clean and care for the home to a high standard. You must be detailed oriented and take pride in your work.
- You should be discreet, well mannered and willing to blend into the background, and get the job done to the highest standard.
- You will also be very confident taking care of the laundry and ironing.
The family are based near Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, South of France near Monaco. This is a live out role - you must be happy to re-locate or already live locally.
Working a rotating schedule with the other staff.
Typically 5 days a week worked, but flexibility is expected.
Working 40 hours per week
You must speak a good level of English and if you speak French, then this is a bonus.
You should be a professional housekeeper for this role with a preferred background in 5* hotels.
The couple are interviewing now for the right candidate to start ASAP.