A family based in Belgravia, London, SW1 is looking for a new, live out housekeeper to work alongside their existing housekeeper looking after their beautiful 8 bedroom home. You must be dog friendly to apply for this position.
- £38,771 - £42,827 gross per year
- 20 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Fully Employed
A family based in Belgravia, London, SW1, are looking for a new, long-term housekeeper. The family is mother, father and their toddler, they also have a nanny. A busy household who often entertain guests and family. They are keen to find a second, long-term housekeeper who can support the current housekeeper, duties will will be shared between the current and new housekeeper. There is a small dog who lives with the other housekeeper, who will be in the house during the day so you must be comfortable around dogs.
- Together with the current housekeeper you will both be responsible for all housekeeping, day to day and deep cleaning. You will keep all rooms clean, tidy and fit for use including daily mopping & cleaning of toilets, making beds and changing sheets, dusting and ordering supplies.
- You will also assist the chef with cooking preparation for the family, setting the table and serving meals.
- You will be responsible for laundry & dry-cleaning pick up/drop off;
- Occasional travel with the family when required and may be away for up to a month once or twice a year.
This is a live out position, and the family home is based in Belgravia, London, SW1, so you must live in this area or within easy commuting distance.
8am-6pm, 5 days per week, including weekends, with two full days off in the week. There is flexibility around which days are off, but you will be working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so it is important to be flexible around this.
You must speak a good level of English, if you can speak Russian this is a plus but not essential.
- You must be able to clean to a high standard and have experience with housekeeping in private households.
- You must be happy to work as part of a team and have a real can--do attitude.
- You must be dog friendly and be committed to a long-term role.