A couple living in Burford, Oxfordshire, OX18, are looking for a full-time Housekeeper to work for their beautiful country property. You must have a driving license for this role due to the location.
- £30,000 - £32,000 gross per year.
- Working Thursday – Monday, 38 hours per week
A couple who live on a large country estate are looking for a full time housekeeper to join the team. They have other housekeepers who work both during the week and over the weekends to ensure that there is always cover, so you will be part of a fun and friendly team. The estate has a large 23-bedroom main house and other properties on the grounds. The couple have lots of pets – so you should be animal-friendly for this role!
You will ensure the home is kept organised, clean and tidy at all times, working with the other housekeepers and team of staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures,
- Making beds and changing linens,
- Cleaning bathrooms,
- Maintaining a clean kitchen area,
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping floor,
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry and Ironing clothing items,
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed,
- Manage deliveries and unpack them and any other tasks which need doing to ensure the property is kept clean and presentable at all times.
The client lives in Burford, Oxfordshire, OX18 and this is a live-out role so you should be in easily commutable distance.
Working Thursday and Monday 9am-5pm, Friday and sat 11am - 8pm, Sunday 9am-6pm, with a 1 hour break each day.
You should speak a good level of English
You should have some previous experience as a housekeeper; however, training will be provided so you should be open and willing to learn. You should be discreet and have good communication skills. You should be happy to work as part of a fun and friendly team.
The client is interviewing now for the right person to start as soon as possible - we are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.