A large property in near Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 are looking for a groundskeeper to join the property. You must be a confident driver with a full driving licence in order to apply for this job and animal friendly. This is a live out role so you should be able to commute easily to the property.
- 30 hours per week at £15-20 gross per hour
- £23,400 - £31,200 gross per year (30 hours per week)
- Overtime paid
- Use of a car for work duties.
The property is based near Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9. A single gentleman lives at the property with his dog and two cats. His partner and his grown children visit regularly. He travels regularly with work. The property is a large, contemporary property with three main bedrooms and a suite on the top floor. It has an indoor swimming pool and gym. The owner has six adult children, who do not reside in the property but do come to stay periodically. A cleaning company attends the property two to three times a week to assist with the deep cleaning. They are now looking for an experienced groundskeeper to keep an eye on the property and external parts of the grounds.
The Groundskeeper will be responsible for providing efficient and effective maintenance of the landscape and property. Including ensuring the security and general appearance of the building and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required high standards.
- Grounds maintenance of the property and general house management
- Management of contractors to ensure the grounds and building are always properly maintained and cared for. This includes landscaping and security system companies and the window cleaners.
- Swimming pool and gym maintenance
- Taking care of the outdoor furniture and outdoor pond
- Caring for pets and occasionally walking the dog
- Car valeting, filling with fuel and assisting with services
- Outside lighting maintenance
- Changing light bulbs, fuses, checking boiler pressure, bleeding radiators, checking security and alarm systems and performing minor household repairs.
- Maintaining gardens, cleaning paths and steps, ensuring outside brickwork looks immaculate at all times
- Raking gravel and leaves, jet spraying exterior walls, sills and outdoor furniture
- Driving as and when required
You should be organised with good communication skills.
Ideally computer literate with good knowledge of residential property management and maintenance
Good with pets and smart and professional with a reliable attitude.
The property is near Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9. This is a live out role so you should be able to easily commute to the property.
Monday – Friday (flexible on which days worked)
30 hour working week, with flexible hours to work around your own schedule.
You must speak a good level of English.
You must hold a full driving licence and be a confident driver.
ASAP. We will be recruiting safely and following guidelines for social distancing with regards to COVID-19.