A family based in Belgravia, London SW1 is looking for a new, full-time Russian speaking, rota nanny to support the family. This is a 24/7 rota position, one week on, and one week off. You must be dog friendly to apply for this role.
- £52,524 - £77,948 gross per year
- 20 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Fully Employed
A family based in Belgravia, London SW1, are looking for a new, long-term rota nanny. A mother, father and a 2 year old little boy. They currently have two nannies who work a 24/7 one week on, one week off rota and have been with the family since the little boy was born. They are very sad that one of the nannies is leaving due to a change in her personal circumstances and are looking for a nanny to replace her. You will join the family’s team of staff which includes another nanny, housekeeper and chef. A busy household who often entertain guests and family. Their housekeeper has a small dog who lives with her but is in the house during the day so you must be comfortable around dogs.
- Your main focus will be looking after the little boy and his development
- Being organised and supporting the family’s daily schedule
- Keeping the child’s room tidy and organised
- Organising fun and playful activities to help stimulate and help him grow
- Play dates and developing their experiences, with new activities, learning and books.
- Working with the other rota nanny and ensuring that all information is handed over to them at the end of the week.
- Travelling with the family when required
- All nursery duties
This is a live-in position for the week you are working, accommodation is provided in the family home is based in Belgravia, SW1. You will live out the week you are not working.
You will be working 24/7, one week on, one week off, as a rota position.
You must speak a good level of English and Russian for this position.
You must have professional nanny experience, be kind and professional, and able to work well in a team.
You must be committed to a long-term role and happy to do a 24/7 rota position, including traveling with the family when required.