A professional lady based in Kiddington, Oxfordshire, OX20 is looking for a new long-term Personal Assistant. You will need a driving license for this role. This is a live-out role and you should be able to commute to the property in Kiddington, and willing to travel when required with the principal to London.
• £45,000 - £75,000 gross per year depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
The principal is based between London & Oxfordshire and is looking for a new personal assistant. She travels regularly, from country home in Oxfordshire, to main residence in London, you should be happy to travel between either property. The principal has dogs, so you must be happy to work with animals.
You should be an experienced and dedicated PA with experience in private households. You should be able to help manage the household daily admin, and both liaise and manage other staff. You will be responsible for both the principals private and business affairs.
Your duties will include:
• Diary management, correspondence, managing contacts, records, and filing systems.
• Manage accounts, paying invoices, attending weekly meetings with an accountant, maintaining business expenses and repayments, managing staff pay role, overseeing contracts and legal documents, and processing annual tax returns.
• Researching and booking travel options, creating itineraries, and ensuring all travel documents are in order.
• Managing personal shopping and returns, making bookings at restaurants, managing subscriptions, and overseeing all tech updates.
• Monitoring household repairs and purchases, creating and overseeing inventories, negotiating with suppliers, managing security of two properties.
• Organising gifts for family and friends, and event planning.
• Oversee rentals of other property, liaising with rental clients, coordinating with staff.
• Working within a team in the office, assisting where needed, and providing cover for development assistant when on annual leave.
This is a live-out role in Kiddington, Oxfordshire, OX20. You should be within an easily commutable distance to apply. You will need a driving license for this role.
Working Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
You should speak excellent English for this role and have impeccable correspondence skills.
You should have previous experience as a personal assistant. You should be highly organised with strong interpersonal and engagement skills. You should be professional and flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You need to be technologically minded and confident in dealing with contracts and legal documents. You must be discreet and trustworthy for this role.
The principal will be interviewing now for the right person to start ASAP. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations