A lovely family with 2 children, twin boys aged 5, based in Mayfair W1 are looking for a full-time nanny to support the family and current nanny. This is a rota position, one week on, and one week off. One of the children has autism, so special needs experience or qualifications are a must!
- £60,000 - £75,000 gross per year depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Accommodation whilst working
The family have a busy life and are looking for a full-time nanny to support them, the household is fully staffed, including a driver, so being able to drive is not essential. They love to travel, so you must be flexible to travel on short notice. They have no pets in the household. They are energetic and active and enjoy going to the park after school, so are looking for a nanny to match their energy!
- School/nursery drop-offs and pick ups
- Getting boys ready for school and bringing them down for breakfast
- Being organised and supporting the family’s daily schedule
- Laundry and ironing for the children
- Keeping the boys rooms tidy and organised
- Fun and playful activities to help stimulate and help them grow
- Play dates and developing their experiences, with new activities, learning and books.
- You will be expected to cook when the chef is busy, or on weekends – simple healthy meals, no pork.
- Being sensitive to the special needs and having an understanding about ways to create a calm and positive environment.
- On your working week you will be working 24 hours with breaks throughout the day when possible.
- This position is 7 days on then 7 days off with a handover to the other nanny in between shifts.
- When you are not on shift you will not stay at the family home.
The family live in Mayfair, London. When working you will stay in a private bedroom close to the children. When guests are in the house you will be required to stay with the children. When travelling you will be required to stay with the children. When you are not working on your week off, you will need to leave the family property as there is not space for both nannies.
You should speak an excellent level of English to communicate with the family, a second language would be a bonus.
- Special needs qualifications or experience is essential, unless a Norland or Chiltern graduate
- Professional nannying experience is essential
- You must be energetic and active
- You must be understanding and very organised
The family is ready to interview now, for someone to start ASAP.