A lovely family with 4 children aged 6yrs, 9yrs, 12yrs and 14yrs old and a small dog based in Kensington and are looking for a live in nanny to support the family. The children spend one week with their mother and one week with their father. You must have a full driving licence to apply for this position and be happy to travel.
- £12 net per hour - £720 net per week - £50,697 gross per year. Negotiable for the right person.
- Separate flat provided approximately 10 minutes away from the family.
- Automatic car provided whilst working
A lovely family with 4 children, a girl and 3 boys, aged 6yrs, 9yrs, 12yrs and 14yrs old are looking for a live in nanny to support the family. The parents are divorced, the children spend one week with their mother and one week with their father. The family also have a small dog so you should be happy and confident around dogs. You will care for the children no matter which parent they are with. The family travels lots and you should be willing and happy to travel with them. The father has homes in London, Switzerland and France which they visit. The mother also travels with the children and you will accompany both parents when they travel with the children. Both homes are fully staffed so you will be solely focused on caring for the children. You'll be working alongside the other full time nanny and staff in the homes.
- You will be solely focused on the children and will care for them, ensuring they have everything they need. Organising activities and supporting them in day to day life.
- You will be responsible for getting the children up and ready for school in the morning, organising breakfast, school bags etc and then taking them to school.
- You will feel comfortable interacting with children’s school teachers and tutors.
- Once you have dropped the children at school you may have errands to run and any other childcare related duties to complete. You will then have a break in the afternoon until you collect the children again from school, take them to after school activities, play dates etc.
- During the school holidays you will care for the children all day and will be expected to organise suitable activities for the children. Travelling with the children ensuring they have everything they need packed and organising fun activities where ever they are.
- You may also be asked to proxy parent occasionally.
The family is based in Kensington and you will be provided with your own private flat close to the family which you will share with the other Nanny. You should also be willing and happy to travel regularly with the children.
- Monday to Friday
- 6:45am - 7:30pm with a long break in afternoon during term time and includes two nights of babysitting a week during Monday to Thursday.
- You may also be asked to proxy parent overnight occasionally.
You must speak a good level of English.
- You should hold a full driving licence and be confident driving in London.
- Be confident and relaxed around dogs.