A professional American/British family who have recently moved to Wimbledon, London SW19 are looking for a full time live-in Nanny.
- £50,000 gross per year (made up of a £45,000 gross salary, plus £5,000 bonus)
- Overtime, or time off in lieu given for any extra hours worked.
- If you live in, either flexi, or full time, you'll be provided accommodation.
- 60 hours per week
Both parents work full time (the mother is sometimes at home and sometimes at work on Fridays). They have 2 children, a girl who is 4 years old and a boy who is 1.5 years old. The girl is at a Montessori nursery half-days but will be increasing to full days from April. The family is also looking to introduce the boy to nursery a couple of mornings a week as soon as he is ready, and no later than September.
The parents are hands on and like to get involved whenever they can, but due to the fact they both work have limited time during the day. They have no pets.
- All childcare duties and proxy parenting including working with the parents to establish healthy routines and rules, doing nursery drop off and pick up, finding activities and taking children to those activities including swimming, music and sport, organising and attending play dates, planning meals, ordering groceries and cooking for the children, doing laundry for the children, playing, walking, entertaining and reading to the children, bath time and (when the parents have to work late) bedtime, taking the children to medical and dental appointments and taking care of them when unwell.
- The parents want the primary focus on the children and want to ensure that they are happy, healthy and loved. Also keeping all areas of the house the children use tidy and cleaning up after them before the end of each day. Taking weekly grocery delivery and occasionally being home to grant access for maintenance and repair service and the like.
- In the holidays you would have both children all day if the mother has to go to work so you should be comfortable with sole charge of both children.
- On occasion the mother may travel overnight for work and you should be comfortable with overnight responsibility, although the parents acknowledge this would be overtime and paid appropriately.
- The little boy is extremely serious, intelligent and determined, you should be happy, confident and have experience working with children of this age.
The family are open to live in, live out or flexi live in and live out at the weekends. The family are based in Wimbledon, London SW19. If you live in, a private room and bathroom will be provided which is part of the main house on the ground floor.
Mondays to Fridays 7:30am to 7:30pm
Should speak a good level of English.
Experience of working with young children. Driving license preferred but not essential as the house is 10-15 minutes walk from Wimbledon Station and the town centre.
ASAP with handover with current nanny taking place in March/April.