A lovely family are looking for an experienced full-time live-out special needs Nanny for their 6 year old son. They are based in Mayfair W1 and are looking for a full-time nanny to support the little boy who has autism. This is a live-out 5 day per week role, with 2 days off each week. The little boy has autism, so special needs experience or qualifications are a must!
- £60,000 - £75,000 gross per year depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
The family have 2 children, who are twin boys aged 6, but this role is solely for the 1 child who has special needs. You will be working alongside the other nanny, helping out with the other child occasionally if needed. The family have a busy life and are looking for a full-time nanny to support them, the household is fully staffed, including a driver, so being able to drive is not essential. They love to travel, so you must be flexible to travel on short notice. They have no pets in the household. The little boy is energetic and active, so they are looking for a nanny to match his energy!
- Having sole charge of the little boy, ensuring he is happy and well looked after at all times
- School/nursery drop-offs and pick ups
- Getting him ready for school and bringing him down for breakfast
- Being organised and supporting the family’s daily schedule
- Fun and playful activities to help stimulate and help him grow
- Play dates and developing his experiences, with new activities, learning and books.
- Being sensitive to the special needs and having an understanding about ways to create a calm and positive environment.
- 5 days per week, with 2 days off each week
- Working days include weekends, days off each week are flexible but will be agreed in advance
The family live in Mayfair, London so you must be in easy commutable distance in order to arrive on time each morning.
You should speak an excellent level of English to communicate with the family.
- Special needs qualifications or experience is essential, unless a Norland or Chiltern graduate
- Professional nannying experience is essential
- You must be energetic, active and strong
- You must be understanding and very organised
- You must be comfortable and confident in handling autism and special needs
The family is ready to interview now, for someone to start ASAP.