A lovely down-to-earth British family of 4 in St Johns Wood, London NW8, are looking for a full time Nanny for their 4 year old son and 6 month old daughter. You must have a full driving license for this role.
- £35,000 - £45,000 gross per year (depending on experience)
- An automatic car will be provided for work purposes
- Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm
Both parents work full time, the mum works from home so this role will be a mixture of shared care and sole charge. Their little boy is 4 years old and their baby girl is 6 months old. Their son is usually at school during the day and when he is at school you will be focused on the 6-month-old.
They currently have a maternity nanny, who will stay with them until their new nanny is settled in and knows the family’s routine. Their current full-time nanny will be leaving, and they are looking for a new nanny who wants a long-term role. They also have a housekeeper who comes to the property regularly, as well as a part time cleaner. The parents are hands on and like to be involved whenever they can, but due to the fact they both work, have limited time during the day. They have no pets.
- All childcare duties and working with the parents and current maternity nanny to establish healthy routines for the children
- Sole charge and shared care of the children
- Doing school drop off and pick up
- Taking children to activities and play dates
- Planning meals, cooking and assisting to feed the children.
- Doing the bath and bedtime routine for both children
- Keeping all areas of the house the children use tidy and cleaning up after them before the end of each day.
- Occasional babysitting/proxy parenting overnight as agreed in advance with the family.
The family live in St Johns Wood NW8 and this is a live out role so you should be in easily commutable distance to be able to arrive on time each day.
Mondays to Fridays 8am-8pm
Should speak a good level of English.
Experience of working with young children. You must have a full driving license for this role.
ASAP - The family will be respecting the government guidelines on COVID-19 to safely recruit their new long-term nanny.