A large family property near Twyford, RG10, Berkshire is looking for an experienced housekeeper to join the existing team. This is either a live in or live out role. If you live out, you should have your own car due to the location.
- £35-38,000 gross per year depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
A large property, with a fully staffed house, there are a team of five housekeepers who work daily. It is a large property, with four floors accessed by staff stairs. This is a hardworking team who all share shifts and responsibilities so they are looking for a like-minded, flexible and long-term housekeeper to join their team.
- All housekeeping duties in the property.
- You should have either a background in working in large luxury properties or in 5* hotels.
- You should be a great team player, have attention to detail and be willing to take direction.
- Keeping all rooms clean, tidy and fit for use (daily cleaning of bathrooms and toilets, making and changing bedding, dusting, mopping, vacuuming).
- Ironing and all laundry.
- High work ethics and standards, energetic and active, with a high sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Discretion and flexibility is key to this role.
This is either a live in OR live out role. If you live out you should be able to easily commute to Twyford, RG10, Berkshire. If you decide to live in, you'll be provided accommodation in the staff apartments, with your own double room with access to shared cooking facilities.
As there is a team of staff, you’ll be working shifts. Flexibility is key. You will work weekends, but will have two days off each week. You’ll work 50 hours each week and shifts vary within the range of a start time of 7am and a finish time of 10pm.
You must speak a good level of English in order to communicate with the other staff.
You should be a confident housekeeper - who is looking for a long-term role. If you live out you must hold a driving licence and have your own car due to the location of the property.