A high profile family near Holland Park, W14, London are looking for two new Live Out Housekeepers to join their team of staff. They are looking for experienced housekeepers with positive, can-do attitudes. You must live within an easily commutable distance. This is a Live Out role.
- £35,000 - £42,000 gross per year depending on experience
The family includes parents and three young children, with another baby on the way. They also have five small dogs, so you must be happy working around pets for this role. The family home is currently being renovated and comprises of seven stunning bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, set across four floors. The home has lovely private grounds and a swimming pool. The home is fully staffed and has a close-knit friendly team. There is a house manager, three live in nannies, a head housekeeper with a team of three housekeepers (all who will be staying in their roles), two chefs, gardeners, a personal assistant, an executive assistant, and an around the clock security team.
You should have previous experience working as a housekeeper within a private household. The family enjoys 5* hotel standards in their home; therefore, you should be a skilled and confident housekeeper. You should be a strong team player and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Working closely with the house manager, head housekeeper, and other housekeepers to ensure that high standards are met
- Ensuring that all areas of the house are clean & tidy at all times
- Cleaning/care of luxury furniture and artwork
- Advising the head housekeeper of any items requiring specific attention or repair
- Making sure all bedrooms are kept clean and tidy, with beds having fresh sheets regularly
- Ensuring all bathrooms are kept clean and that high levels of hygiene are maintained
- Undertaking wardrobe management, laundry, and outsourcing to dry cleaners
- Care and cleaning of luxury furnishings such as silverware, brass, marble etc using the correct methods as requested
- To manage the kitchen and larder areas and ensure that they are kept clean and tidy and high levels of hygiene are maintained at all times
- Care and basic maintenance of all cleaning and laundry equipment
- Running occasional errands as required
- There may be the opportunity to travel with the family in the future. The family travels often to the USA, and Europe, and enjoys time on their yacht
The property is near Holland Park, W14, London. This is a live out role. You must live within an easily commutable distance.
- You will be working 45 hours per week over 5 days, with a 1 hour lunch break each day.
- There is a rolling shift pattern for the housekeeping team – the shifts are 8am - 6pm, 9am - 7pm and 10am – 8pm.
- You will be working up to 2 weekends per month, with 2 days off given on weekdays when this is required.
- Overtime will either be paid or given back as time in lieu.
You should speak an excellent level of English.
You must be discreet and have a can-do attitude. You should have solid experience as a housekeeper in private households.
The family are interviewing now for the right people. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.