A family of of four, based in Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25 is looking for a new, full time housekeeper. This is either a live in or live out role.
- £400-600 gross per week / £20,800 - £31,200 (depending on experience and if you decide to live in or live out)
- 20 days plus 8 days bank holiday
A lovely family of four, two parents and two children twin boys and girls aged 5, are looking for a new new, long-term housekeeper. They have a much loved Labrador who is a valued member of the family! The grandmother is very involved and spends lots of time in the family home. This is large five bedroom property which is beautiful and well appointed. They had a long-term couple who worked for them, but this couple has moved on, and they are now looking for one person, who is child friendly to become a valued member of their family.
- All housekeeping duties in the five bedroom property
- Light cooking as and when needed
- Keeping all rooms clean, tidy and fit for use (daily mopping & cleaning of toilets, making and changing sheets, dusting, ordering)
- You should be excellent at wardrobe management, keeping cupboard, draws and wardrobes tidy and well organised.
- Ironing and all laundry
- Dealing with deliveries and contractors to the property
- High work ethics and standards, energetic and active, with a high sense of responsibility and reliability
- You should be child friendly, happy to help watch over the children, assist where needed. The parents are very involved with the children, but ideally you should lend a hand whenever needed.
- Help with parties and events
- Babysitting when needed ideally once a week
- Occasional overnight proxy-parenting when agreed in advance
- You should have a great attitude and know how to hit the ground running, get the job done to a beautiful standard.
- Running errands and shopping when needed
- You will need to ensure the entertaining spaces outside on the terrace is swept, and the outdoor furniture cleaned.
This is either a live in OR live out role. If you live out you should be able to easily commute to Virginia Water, Surrey, GU25. You do not need to have a car (the property is near to the local train station) but if you do a driving licence this would be a plus to help with running errands. If you decide to live in, you'll be provided a beautiful cottage on the grounds, which is for your own use - own entrance.
Monday to Friday 7am - 11am, then 3pm - 7pm. Ideally the family would like a Saturday afternoon covered either every Saturday or when agreed in advance. One night of babysitting each week - agreed in advance.
You must speak a good level of English.
You should be a confident housekeeper who is well presented and discreet - who is looking for a long-term role. If you hold a driving licence this is a plus!