A professional couple based in Chelsea, London SW1, are looking for a new, long-term housekeeper. You should be dog friendly to apply for this role.
- £25,000 - £36,000 gross per year depending on experience.
- 45 hours a week.
A friendly professional couple based in Chelsea, London SW1 are looking for a new long term housekeeper for their 4 bedroom lateral apartment. They have previously had a long term housekeeper who has been with them for 5 years but are looking for more support. You will work alongside a senior housekeeper and a house person. The couple have 3 large Weimaraner dogs who are friendly and well behaved, you will not need to walk the dogs but you should be happy and comfortable working around them. The couple do regularly travel as they have a second home in the USA.
You will take work along side the senior housekeeper and the house person.
- All housekeeping, day to day and deep cleaning.
- Caring for antique furniture.
- Laundry, ironing, caring for delicate fabrics.
- Wardrobe management.
- Some simple meal preparation. However, if you enjoy cooking this could be increased although not essential.
You should be flexible and work to an extremely high standard.
This is a live out position so you should live suitably local to Chelsea, London SW1 to commute daily.
When the couple are in residence you may work 6 days a week and will work a shift system with the senior housekeeper and a house person, either starting early in the morning and finishing early or starting later in the day and finishing in the evening. You should be flexible and happy to work late if the couple require, extra hours will be paid as overtime.
The couple travel regularly and when not in residence you will work 9am - 5pm each day or 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, 5 days a week.
You must speak a good level of English.
- You should be kind and focused looking for a long-term role.
- A great team player, willing to get stuck in to any tasks at hand and flexible
- Experience of working in a private household would be a bonus but not essential.