A couple living in Chelsea, London, SW3, are looking for a full-time Housekeeper to work for their beautiful property. This is a Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm role (40 hour week)
- £30,000 - £32,000 gross per year.
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Overtime paid in addition
A couple, expecting their first child in October, live in a beautiful five-bedroom property. They have a well trained Great Dane - he is very playful! They keep a busy schedule and need their property to be cared for to a high standard.
- Ensure the home is kept organised, clean and tidy
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Running errands and organising the home
- Grocery shopping check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- Take clothing and items to the dry cleaning and collect
- Manage deliveries and unpack them
- Maintain records or related expenditure
- Deal with the tradesmen that may come to the house and oversee their work
- Happy to look after the dog so you should be pet friendly!
- General easy cooking for the couple when they are in residence, breakfast, lunch and dinner. They aren't fussy, but just like easy to prepare and healthy food, soups and salads etc
- When the PA visits from Monaco she stays with them, and you'd be then cooking for her also, at the moment this is very infrequent, but normally its twice a month.
The client lives in Chelsea, London, SW3, and this is a live-out role so you should be in easily commutable distance.
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm. 40 hour week. Any hours worked over this will be paid in addition as an overtime rate.
You should speak a good level of English
You should have good previous experience as a housekeeper and must have high attention to detail. You should be discreet and have good communication skills. You should be confident in the kitchen to prepare light, healthy and easy cooking.
The client is interviewing now for the right person to start as soon as possible - we are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.