A busy professional couple in Cobham, Surrey, KT11 are looking for a housekeeper for their lovely home. This role is live out. Due to location, you should have your own car.
- £50,000 - £58,000 gross per year depending on experience
The household comprises of a professional couple and their two beloved cats. They live in a beautiful home in Cobham, the property has a large master suite and 3 further bedrooms that are not in regular use. The house is busy with the couple having active social lives. They already employ a PA (who has been with them for 10 years), a chef, and a gardener. The couple appreciates longevity, and is looking for a new long term housekeeper to join their friendly team.
Our clients are looking for an experienced housekeeper to work in their home. You must have a strong initiative and an eye for detail. You should be happy to run the home and support the couple as they lead their busy lives.
- Ensuring that the home stays clean and organised on a daily basis including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and scouring bathrooms etc
- Wiping and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Washing and ironing of clothes and preparing clothes for dry cleaning
- Wardrobe management, ensuring clothes are fresh and ready to wear. You must have a strong knowledge of how to care for couture clothing and delicate fabrics.
- Assistance with packing for trips
- Regular changing of bed linen
- Scheduling deeper cleaning tasks for the property, for example carpet and floor cleaning
- Welcoming maintenance people including window cleaners, gardeners and security
- Answer the intercom and manage visitors to the property
- Receive and return packages
- Driving errands including shopping for chef, giving short lifts and other ad hoc trips
- Feed, take care, and interact with the owner's cats in a loving manner
- Housesitting and cat care when owners aren’t in residence
- Carry out any other reasonable requests made by owners
The home is situated in Cobham, Surrey, KT11. This role is live out. Due to location, you should have your own car.
- 8am – 6pm, with 1 hour for lunch
- Working 5 days a week, including most Saturdays when the principals are in residence (6 months of the year)
- You should be happy to do occasional overtime hours, this would be agreed in advance and will either be paid or given as time in lieu
- When the family travel, you should be happy to house and pet sit, as agreed in advance
You should speak a good level of English to communicate with the principals and wider team.
You should be an experienced and skilled housekeeper. You should be self-motivated with excellent initiative and a keen eye for detail.
Our clients are interviewing now for the right person. We are recruiting safely within the COVID-19 regulations.